Raj Kundra Case: Victim’s statement – private parts shot with fraud, said they will not show

In the pornography case, the issues of Raj Kundra do not appear to be diminishing. On one hand, whereas Raj Kundra, who’s lodged in Arthur Road Jail, is ready for launch, the police is constantly recording the statements of recent witnesses whereas scouting the case. In this episode, on Wednesday, one other sufferer actress and mannequin has recorded her statement. In this, the sufferer has made such claims, which might turn out to be an issue for Raj Kundra and his firm. The actress claims that she was provided a shoot for an grownup show. Nude scenes have been filmed in it. Videos of her private parts have been shot with out the information of the actress after which uploaded to the OTT app.

Sherlyn Chopra arrived for questioning

Sherlyn-chopra


Mumbai Police can be interrogating Sherlyn Chopra on Friday within the Raj Kundra case. Sherlyn has been summoned and she or he has reached the crime department workplace for questioning. She has additionally introduced some paperwork with her. Sherlyn says that she is not an accused on this case, however has come to testify as a witness. Based on its investigation, Mumbai Police remains to be claiming that Raj Kundra is the true mastermind of the porn movie racket. Kundra is accused that his firm lured many actresses and fashions to internet exhibits and acquired their porn movies shot. So far many fashions and actresses have recorded statements on this regard with the police.

‘Nancy Bhabhi’ used to cost a lot for six hours capturing of porn movie, mannequin revealed
Victim actress made sensational declare
According to the report of our colleague ‘Times Now’, on Wednesday, the police have recorded the statement of a sufferer actress on this connection. The sufferer had lodged an FIR within the Malwani police station concerning this. In her statement, the actress has alleged that whereas capturing for intimate scenes, she was informed that her private parts would not be proven within the video. But a couple of days after the shoot, a pal of his informed him that his private parts have been proven within the video.

Raj Kundra’s firm had requested for nude auditions from Zoya Rathore, boys additionally get their underwear off
The contract was signed earlier than the shoot
The sufferer informed the police that she was shocked when she noticed the video, as opposite to the promise, the video was uploaded with none edits and cuts. The sufferer additionally said that she was made to signal a contract earlier than the capturing of the net show and was given a couple of thousand rupees for the shoot. Nude scenes and intimate scenes have been written on this contract.

‘The jewel was taken to Vashisht’s bungalow, threatened, stripped of garments and shot a porn movie’, the sufferer’s statement
Police has 68 movies, cash path investigation continues
In this case, many fashions and actresses have given related statements prior to now, during which they have spoken of forcibly forcing them to shoot porn movies. Apparently the police will current the statements of those witnesses as proof in opposition to Raj Kundra within the courtroom. The police declare that they have seized 68 movies after the investigation thus far and the raids performed at Raj Kundra’s workplace. The police can be investigating the earnings from the porn movie. From Raj Kundra to Shilpa Shetty and all of the accused within the case, financial institution accounts are being investigated to seek out out the cash path. Many accounts of Raj Kundra have additionally been sealed.

Jewel Vashisht did Nude Live Session, said- ‘When that is not porn then how is it’?

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top