How did the poisonous snake reach Salman’s hand? Actor told the whole incident – he bit me 3 times

Recently, when the information got here that Salman Khan had been bitten by a snake, there was panic. Fans bought upset and bought stressed to find out about their hero. Salman was bitten by a snake at his Panvel farmhouse, quickly after which the actor was admitted to a hospital in Navi Mumbai.

An image of Salman mendacity on the mattress in the hospital additionally surfaced, seeing which the followers bought scared and began praying for his or her effectively being.


Snake bitten 3 times, reached like this
Salman is okay now. But the actor himself has told about how the snake bit him and what occurred. In a dialog with NI, Salman mentioned, ‘When a snake got here into my farmhouse, I took it out with the assist of a stick. But the snake reached my hand. Then I caught him and through that point he bit me 3 times. It was a form of poisonous snake. I used to be in the hospital for six hours and am superb now.
The snake that bit Salman Khan was caught, Salim Khan told what occurred then
Salman returns to farmhouse after discharge
Salman additionally told that later he additionally took a selfie with the snake. Although his mother and father and sisters have been scared. According to Salman, the snake may need bought scared by the noise of the folks and due to this it may need bitten. After being discharged from the hospital, Salman returned to his farmhouse, the place particular preparations have been made for his 56th birthday celebration. December 27 is Salman’s 56th birthday and lots of movie stars have reached the Panvel farmhouse to attend it. Last night time, Salman’s whole household together with Bobby Deol, Vatsal Seth and Rajat Sharma reached the farmhouse.
Salman Khan was bitten by a snake at the farm home, discharged from the hospital after remedy


Salim Khan mentioned this

While son Salman was bitten by a snake, father Salim Khan told in a dialog with our colleague ETimes, ‘When Salman was taken to a close-by hospital for an injection, after all all of us bought upset. Thankfully, it turned out that the snake was not venomous. She is okay now and there’s nothing to fret about however sure, I used to be scared.

Salman Khan’s swag stays intact even at the age of 55, watch video

(*3*)

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top